Poll: People unsure about bendable phones

Jordan O'Brien
October 21, 2013

Samsung and LG are both jumping head first into the world of bendable phones and slightly curved phones, but it looks like consumers aren’t too sure whether they’re the right devices for them. According to a What Mobile Poll, 55.2% of you who responded said that they would be willing to buy a bendable phone, leaving 44.8% of respondents to shoot down the idea completely, a gap of around 30 votes.

Samsung has already announced the Galaxy Round, which may not be truly bendable, but it is slightly curved. The company has already said that it is testing the water with the Round, but it may have a far more split market than with the larger Phablets.

[socialpoll id=”2173218″]

About the Author

Jordan O'Brien

Technology Journalist with an unhealthy obsession with trains and American TV. Attempts satire far too often. (+44) 020 7324 3502

Share this article