- The new Samsung Galaxy Note9 and Galaxy Tab S4 available for pre-order on O2 from today
- Customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note9 can get 30GB of data for the price of 15GB
- Up to £250 additional cash payment when customers trade in their old device
- New Galaxy Watch will be joining the selection from O2 in the coming weeks
Two of the latest Samsung Galaxy launches – the Note9 and Tab S4 – are now available on pre-order from O2.
Available on O2 Refresh tariffs, both devices pack a punch when it comes to the latest innovations.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 in Blue, Black and Lavender colour variants might be a phone, but when connected to a monitor, it can power a virtualised desktop and even serve as a fully-functional second screen thanks to Samsung DeX. The camera even boasts a clever flaw detection system, helping make blurry, out of focused photos a thing of the past.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 in Ebony Black is the ultimate entertainment tablet, featuring a 10.5 super AMOLED display and AKG tuned quad speakers’ meaning users can enjoy a real cinematic experience. Attach a keyboard case and with DeX, you can transform the Tab S4 into a productive powerhouse with an authentic desktop-like experience.
O2 is offering a brilliant range of offers for the breath-taking Samsung Galaxy Note9 device, including:
- Double data on 4GB, 15GB, 25GB tariffs
- Prices start from £64 a month with a £49 upfront payment for 8GB of data
The incredible Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 will be available on a range of great deals, including:
- A free keyboard case worth £119.99
- Prices start from £40 month with a £19 upfront payment for 3GB of data
Plus, by recycling an old device through O2 Recycle, customers can receive an extra cash payment when they upgrade. This could be up to the £250 for the Samsung Galaxy Note9 or up to £150 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. Customers can recycle in-store or online at www.o2.co.uk/recycle.
With O2 Refresh, customers can move to a higher or lower tariff in their family of tariffs once every billing month, depending on how much data they anticipate using, giving customers’ flexibility and control over their bills. Customers who want to upgrade early from another handset need only pay off the remaining balance of their Device Plan to stay bang-up-to-date. What’s more, customers who want to keep their phone after two years will only pay for their monthly Airtime Plan from that point. Terms and conditions apply, visit o2.co.uk/termsandconditions for full details.