Sky Mobile has confirmed Samsung’s latest flagship and 5G smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 5G and Galaxy S20, are all available for pre-order ahead of launch on 13th March 2020.
Prices for the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 (5G and 4G models) start from just £54, £43 and £38 per month respectively. Full pricing for Sky Mobile’s Swap24 10GB and lowest monthly price plans is listed in the pricing table below.
Free 5G for Sky VIPs, plus £180 saving on Sky Mobile 10GB plans from £42 per month
New and existing Sky Mobile customers who buy one of Samsung’s new S20 5G enabled phones can get 5G added onto their data plan for free, simply by being a member of Sky VIP – Sky’s free loyalty scheme that’s open to all customers.
Customers can save £180* on any of the new handsets when selecting a 10GB plan with Unlimited Calls & Texts.
Those who want more data can select from a range of Sky Mobile tariffs with up to 25GB of data per month, and all plans come with Unlimited Calls & Texts as standard. Sky TV customers also get Unlimited Streaming of sports, movies and TV shows through Sky Go & Sky Kids app, without using any of their data allowance.
Free 15GB Data Boost
Sky VIP members choosing a new phone from the Galaxy S20 range will get an extra 15GB data for free in their Sky Piggybank.
Extra £100 bonus for new Sky Mobile customers
New Sky Mobile customers who choose a phone from the Galaxy S20 range can also get an extra £100 when they trade in an old phone with Sky, on top of the value of their old phone.
Sky Mobile pricing for all customers on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 5G and Galaxy S20 on Swap24 plans:
About the handsets:
Samsung’s Galaxy S20 handsets introduce fresh innovations to camera, design and performance:
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G features an awe-inspiring 108MP Wide Camera capable of 100x Space Zoom, plus a 40MP Front Camera and 48MP Telephoto Camera.
- The Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy S20 5G and Galaxy S20 have a 64MP Telephoto Camera, 10MP Front Camera and 12MP Wide Camera with 30x Space Zoom.
- All three models feature Samsung’s edge-to-edge design and Infinity-O Display and are powered by the Exynos 990 processor.
- Anyone pre-ordering a Samsung Galaxy S20+ or S20 Ultra 5G between 11th February and 8th March will also get a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+, which can be redeemed at www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder or through the Samsung Members app.
How to get Sky Mobile 5G
5G on Sky Mobile is currently available in over 20 locations across the UK, including London, Edinburgh, Belfast and Leeds, and will be rolled out to a total of 50 UK destinations by summer 2020.
To get 5G, customers need a 5G-ready phone, be in a 5G coverage area and the Sky Mobile 5G add-on. Customers can check if their area is covered by entering their postcode or location here.
How to get Sky VIP
New and existing Sky Mobile customers can join Sky VIP via the My Sky app by simply logging in with their Sky ID and tapping the Sky VIP button. It’s free to join, doesn’t affect their contract, and offers exclusive benefits, plus access to exclusive screenings, sports events, Sky VIP experiences with sports stars and celebrities, and more. Customers not signed up to Sky VIP will get 5G free for one month and then pay £5 a month after that or can join Sky VIP at any time to get 5G for free.
Sky Mobile benefits at a glance:
- Roll – Any unused data is automatically rolled into our customers’ Sky Piggybank each month and can be kept for up to three years. Unused data rolled into a Sky Piggybank can be redeemed when a customer needs a data boost, shared with up to seven other SIMs on their account or exchanged for money off a new phone, tablet, or mobile accessories
- Watch – Offers unlimited streaming on all Sky Apps, including Sky Go, Sky Kids app, and Sky Sports News app without using any data allowance
- Mix – Lets customers change their data allowance, up or down, each month so they only pay for what they need
- Save – All Sky Mobile’s SIMO and handset plans come with free Unlimited Calls & Texts as standard
- Swap – Customers have the choice to upgrade their phone at a time that works for them, without waiting for the end of their contract. Swap24 gives Sky Mobile’s lowest monthly cost for handsets, while Swap12 is ideal for those who want to upgrade their phone more often.
More details on Sky Mobile can be found at sky.com/mobile.