Customers that buy a Doro 8050 between March 4 and April 29 2021 will be able to claim a free accessory
Doro and Vodafone have announced that the Doro 8050 smartphone will release on the Vodafone network.
The Doro 8050 key features can be seen below:
- GPS-enabled Response button and compatibility with the new Response by Doro service – giving the user peace of mind, wherever they may be
- High quality, loud and clear sound with HAC
- Dedicated home button
- Easy-to-read display and text
- Easy-to-use, high-quality camera
- Headphone jack with USB-C charging port
- Robust design, with features to prevent damage from bumps and knocks
Customers that purchase a Doro 8050 between March 4 and April 29, 2021, via Vodafone UK, will be able to claim a free accessory via the Doro website.
The accessories on offer include a charging cradle or the Doro 8050 wallet phone case, available in either black or red. The accessory must be claimed by May 29.