Lenovo’s more powerful budget handset, the Moto G5 Plus, has gotten a fresh leak today which reveals more pictures of the back case.
The device, which is expected to debut at Mobile World Congress later this month, appeared on the popular Chinese social network Weibo. Unlike previous leaks, it appears to only be the case itself rather than a full device. The Weibo post also contained the following text “”Moto G5 Plus will be equipped with Sony IMX362 sensor, with F1.7 aperture lens and support phase focusing.”
It’s also expected to include the following:
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Front-ported loudspeaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging
The latest image comes after the same device was shown earlier last month. For comparison, both leaks appear to show the same device. Both the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus are expected to launch on February 26th at the Mobile World Congress press briefing event.