Vodafone is taking Android smartphones extremely seriously, with confirmation today of a number of upcoming releases.
The network has announced that it will be releasing the following smartphones and tablets over the coming months.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 – exclusive to Vodafone at launch
- HTC ChaCha – with the dedicated Facebook button
- HTC Desire S – The spiritual upgrade to the award winning Desire
- HTC Wildfire S – the affordable Android offering with greatly improved screen
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play – the PlayStation Certified device with dedicated gaming controls
- Sony Ericsson Xperia neo – with Exmor R camera sensor and Mobile BRAVIA graphics engine
- Samsung Galaxy S 2 – dual-core follow up to the incredibly successful Galaxy S
Along with previously announced releases including:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
- Google Nexus S
- LG Optimus 3D