- UK’s first unlimited handset and SIM-Only plans over both 5G and 4G launch today
- New 5G ready Samsung Galaxy S10 5G and Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G available with unlimited data now
- The latest 4G handsets from big brands including Apple and Samsung also come with unlimited plans
- Add an Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, NOW TV Entertainment Pass or Sky Sports Mobile TV for just £6 per month
Vodafone’s groundbreaking new unlimited data plans for both 5G and 4G launch today – including 5G-ready SIM Only plans from just £23, 4G handset plans from £32 per month (no upfront cost) and the new 5G flagship devices from £56 per month (£29 upfront cost)
Vodafone’s 5G-ready SIM Only unlimited plans available to buy today are:
· Vodafone Unlimited Max: At £30 per month, it gives users unlimited mobile access at speeds as fast as the device and the network will allow. It is perfect for people who want to take advantage of the latest technology, such as live virtual reality, watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
· Vodafone Unlimited: Costing £26 per month and offering speeds of up to 10 Mbps, it is ideal for customers who want to video stream over SD or HD without worrying about their data usage.
· Vodafone Unlimited Lite: Aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music, this service costs £23 per month and offers speeds of up to 2 Mbps.
From today, customers can choose a 4G handset plan with unlimited data. 4G devices such as the Huawei P20 lite or Samsung Galaxy A20e are available for just £32 per month with no upfront cost and unlimited data. You’ll also be able to pick up an iPhone 6S on an Unlimited plan from £40 per month (no upfront cost) or Samsung Galaxy S9 from £44 per month (£9 upfront cost) – both with unlimited data.
Alternatively, those looking for a 5G device can now choose the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G which is available from £56 per month (£29 upfront cost) with unlimited data, or the new flagship from Samsung – the S10 5G – which can be purchased from £72 per month (£29 upfront cost) with unlimited data. Furthermore, those looking for a Samsung Galaxy Watch will save £120 when bought with a Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 + or S10 5G.
What’s more, for just £6 per month customers can add an entertainment pack to their plan; you’ll have a choice between Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile or a Now TV Entertainment Pass.
Vodafone customers can also benefit from unlimited gaming over 5G (or 4G) with free access for three months to Hatch – the world’s first cloud-based mobile gaming platform built for the 5G network. This exclusive offer can be accessed through VeryMe, Vodafone’s loyalty programme that rewards its customers. VeryMe has been a hit with customers since its launch last year, with weekly rewards such as two Odeon tickets for £7, free Costa coffee and Hotel Chocolat, plus exclusive competitions.
Vodafone’s 5G network – the best UK network as rated by Trusted Reviews – just got better with 5G in 7 cities and will be live in 19 towns and cities by the end of the year. Over the summer, 5G roaming will also be available in the UK, Germany, Italy, and Spain. In total, Vodafone 5G will be in 27 cities by the end of the summer, seven in the U.K and 20 across Europe.