Virgin Media is adding a number of top handsets to its range for the New Year, including the HTC Desire HD and BlackBerry 9780, as well as releasing its first Windows Phone 7 phone, the and Samsung’s Omnia 7.
As always, customers who are already with Virgin Media (with a home landline, broadband or television service) can benefit from additional extras, such as free calls from their home landline to their mobile.
The full range of handsets to be added to the line-up are:
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 – the update to the existing 9700, with BlackBerry OS 6 and a 5-megapixel camera.
- BlackBerry Torch – Combining a large touchscreen with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, plus the latest BlackBerry OS.
- HTC Desire HD – With a 4.3-inch display and the awesome new HTC Sense web-based features.
- Nokia C7 – the stylish new Nokia smartphone with the latest Symbian^3 operating system.
- Samsung Omnia 7 – Virgin’s first Windows Phone 7 handset.
- Sony Ericsson X8 – Available in an exclusive black and red case, this highly affordable Android phone comes with TimeScape and changeable battery covers.
- Nokia C3-01 – A return to the classic candy bar shape, with the combination of a touchscreen and keypad. Another highly affordable offering.
More info: Virgin Media