Anyone buying a new phone from Sky Mobile this January can get half-price data, free Unlimited Calls & Texts, and great deals on handsets from Apple and Samsung
With 2019 upon us, Sky Mobile is offering anyone joining the network in January Half Price Data, Unlimited Calls & Texts, and great deals on handsets from Samsung and Apple – to start the New Year off with some great mobile deals.
Half Price Data and Unlimited Calls & Texts
Sky is offering anyone joining the network half price data, whether they choose to buy a new phone or join SIM Only. Throughout January, a 2GB allowance will cost just £6 a month – a saving over £70 a year.
On top of that, Sky Mobile is also offering all new joiners free Unlimited Calls & Texts, saving an additional £10 a month*.
For those wanting more data, Sky Mobile has a range of great value data plans, with 4GB, 8GB and 15GB a month available on all SIM Only and handset plans for £12, £15 and £20 respectively.
The Most Popular Handsets
Sky Mobile has some great New Year prices on the most popular handsets from Apple and Samsung, including the iPhone 6S and Galaxy S9. In addition, new joiners can save £180 when buying handsets from Samsung, Apple, Huawei, Sony, and Google on a Swap24 plan with a 2GB data allowance and Unlimited Calls & Texts. Full details of handset deals are available on the Sky Mobile website.
Those looking for an Apple bargain can save over £200 on an iPhone 6S, at just £17 a month with a 2GB data allowance and Unlimited Calls & Texts on a Swap24 plan.
For those interested in tablets, Apple’s iPad is also available in the January deals, a 2GB data allowance on a Swap36 plan is only £16 a month – saving £288.
Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S9 phone is available for just £29 a month with a 2GB data allowance and Unlimited Calls & Texts on a Swap24 plan – saving anyone joining Sky Mobile over £270.
Sky Mobile plans at a glance:
- Roll – unused data is automatically rolled into your Sky Piggybank each month, to use whenever you need it for up to three years. You can also exchange rolled data for money off Sky Mobile products through the Piggybank Rewards programme. Over 3.8 million gigabytes have rolled into Sky Mobile Piggybanks so far, and over a quarter of a million pounds worth of Piggybank Rewards have been cashed in on new phones and tablets
- Mix – change your data allowance, up or down, each month to match how much you use, without changing contracts
- Swap – for those who always want the latest phone model, Swap12 allows customers to upgrade their phone every year without changing their contract. Or customers can opt for Swap24 and get Sky’s lowest monthly price on their handset. For tablets, Swap36 gives customers Sky’s lowest monthly price and the option to upgrade to a new tablet after three years, or those who want a tablet upgrade after two years can opt for Swap24
- Save – If you’re a Sky TV customer, you get Unlimited Calls & Texts for free as part of your Sky Mobile package
- Watch – Sky TV customers also get Sky Go Extra at no additional cost with Sky Mobile. With Sky Go Extra, enjoy the TV you love anywhere, stream shows without using your data, and download great entertainment to watch offline. You can also watch your favourite movies and TV shows