After editing your Word files, would you like to prevent them from being modified? Now try to convert Word to PDF with EasePDF.
Why Convert Word to PDF?
It is well known that Word has powerful editing functions, in which users can edit texts, images, tables and insert hyperlinks. It also provides spelling and grammar checking functions, improving the accuracy of English articles. However, sometimes it’s necessary for users to convert Word to PDF because the size of PDF files is smaller and they are easy to read and navigate. Moreover, files in such format get protection from being altered at random.
Now I would like to introduce EasePDF to you, which is a completely free Online Converter with more than 20 tools. Once you open it, you will see a beautiful interface, on which you can compress, split, merge and edit your PDF files and convert files in any format freely. Here you can also convert your Word to PDF files.
Before converting your Word to PDF files, let’s get to know something about this tool.
Quick and Efficient Processing
This website provides you with an intuitive interface, making users quickly figure out how to use it for the first time. Furthermore, you just need to upload your Word files by one hit and then the conversion will be completed automatically. You can use it without any effort.
Users’ privacy is very important. I think using this website is much safer as you needn’t sign up for it or leave any personal information. What’s more, all your uploaded files are protected by the 256-bit SSL Encryption and will be deleted in 24 hours.
Support Could Storage
Cloud storage is available here, including GoogleDrive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
How to convert Word to PDF?
● Step 1. Navigate to EasePDF and then head into Word to PDF.
● Step 2. Now you can upload your Word files that EasePDF supports to the server. Ways to upload your Word files are as followings:
Click the Add File(s) button to select the targeted Word files from your computer.
Upload the Word files by dropping them into the loading area.
Import the Word files from your cloud account, like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
If you only have URL addresses of the Word files, you can copy and paste the links after you click on the URL icon.
● Step 3. Wait seconds for the uploading and processing of your Word files after adding. The amount of time you will take varies with the size and quantity of your uploaded Word files.
● Step 4. Download the PDF files.
1. Now you are able to save the files to your local computer or to your cloud account again.
2. If you want to share the files, you can copy their URL links that EasePDF creates for you.
3. You can share the links with others by email, but remember that the links are valid in 24 hours.
Note: If you want to start another converting task, click the Start Over button.
I think you have clearly known about EasePDF after reading this article. This all-in-one website makes users as easy as possible to convert Word to PDF. You can process multiple Word files all at once on any device anytime and anywhere, including your computer, tablet and mobile phone, bringing convenience to users. More importantly, your uploaded files are secure and your output files are still in high quality. Don’t miss such the best and free Online converter. Now take it a try and keep the EasePDF on your device.